What is a karmic attachment one might ask, and how does one become so attached to their karma?
Well, you probably see me discuss karmic attachments quite a lot. In-fact, if you are an avid reader of my work, you probably see me discuss quite a few different types of romantic, and spiritual relationships, including twin flames, and soul mates, and you may just find yourself wondering, what is a karmic attachment, and how does it relate to me, or anyone for that matter?
A karmic attachment is called a karmic attachment because it is rooted in karma, and the karmic transactions that you have yet to work through. Now, in order for you to understand a karmic attachment, you will first need to understand karma, true karma, and perhaps not the type of karma that you have been led to believe.
Traditionally, people have come up with the idea that karma is this sort of universal force, that either follows you throughout your lives, or impacts you somewhere in the near future, dependent on whether you have lived a virtuous life, or a life of crime, and ill intention.
Well, I guess this is kinda true. Karma does actually follow you throughout your many lives, and it does impact you somewhere in the near future, but also, and perhaps most importantly, karma is something that is always with you, and always affecting you, unless you become aware of it. So, how does karma follow you within your past lives, and how is this karmic debt stored?
Well, because we experience childhood first and foremost when we incarnate onto this earthly/physical plane, it is within our childhood that all of our karmic templates from the previous life, are then again re-gifted to us, (this is if we have not yet learnt to break the karmic pattern, and rise up above soul recycling in this way), and we are destined to relive these patterns over, once more. These patterns, are actually passed down onto us from our parents, and in this viewpoint, it is no coincidence who your parents are, and likely, they have some karmic history that is directly related to your own life’s purpose, and your own earthly mission – this is why you are apart of the same soul group.
Your karmic destiny, may be to transmute pain, or to learn to balance your masculine side, with your feminine side. If this is the case, then you will probably incarnate into an energetic form that is very hyper feminine, and for the purpose of your task to really hit home, you will likely have the masculine removed from the equation, so perhaps, a distant father, emotionally, or physically, or rather, no father at all.
Now, what a karmic attachment would do, is come along and trigger, and play on this wound of distance, and absence of a father figure (masculine energy). Karmic attachments are much like cycles of life. They will continuously re-appear to us, and make themselves known, all in different forms, with the same soul (sole) purpose, until we come to awaken to the reality of the message that is being dictated to us.
If you identify as an empath, or an old soul healer, then it is likely you will experience a life filled with many karmic attachments. This is not necessarily because your life is difficult than the lives of others, (although, let’s be honest, it kinda is-), but because you have the added duty of clearing your entire genetic karmic line. So, for instance, if you incarnate as a woman, and you have a long line of karmic debt associated with abandonment, and mistreatment, you, the empath, will draw fourth karmic attachments who are likely to always abandon you, or mistreat you, because you are to recognise the pattern, challenge it, and clear it for good – thus, not passing it on to the generation underneath you, and further keeping it trapped within the family blood line.
Signs of a karmic attachment.
- You keep playing out the same relationship dynamic in all of your romantic relationships. Although with different partners, all of your partners seem to posses very similar traits, abilities, and characteristics.
- The partners that you attract resemble one in another, in some form. They may not outwardly look exactly the same, but they will have similar body types, hair types, or more commonly, have eyes that hold the same deep, soul-ful glare.
- You will be triggered very early on in your romantic relationships. And you may not always understand why. This triggering is alerting you of the karma that is at play here, and what demands transmutation.
- You may have the feeling of being cursed, trapped, unlucky in love, or unable to find happiness in a romantic sense.
- One or both of your parents may have been a victim of some type of childhood abuse, or neglect, or even their parents/parents, this is how the karma is downloaded unto you.
- You notice that the partners that you attract are also always in some type of emotional, or psychological turmoil. It is not only you who seeks to transmute karma. But they too have their own karma, and energetic debt, that they are seeking to understand through you.
- You experience high highs, and low lows throughout the course of the relationships with these individuals. The divine knows you like no other. The divine knows how to get your attention, and these souls are specifically sent to you to do just that. You will constantly be triggered, but you will almost become addicted to the journey, either way.
- The souls that you find yourselves playing out these themes with, may not necessarily even be your physical type, or those who you immediately feel a sense of strong attachment to. Remember, this is the soul’s journey, so upon looking with your two eyes, these karmic attachments may appear bland, nothing too special, or even at times unattractive to you. It is only when you look with your third eye, that you will recognise them, and seek to build some type of soul connection, or relationship with them.
- Upon meeting this person, you experience a sense of recognition, and familiarity. You may look into their eyes, and feel as if you have had a home there before. The truth is, yes this person is very familiar to you, but for their soul, and energetic imprint, and if you do not accept the lesson this time, then it is destined to repeat itself through other seemingly familiar, and recognisable souls.
- You are likely to meet this individual in a strange, or synchronous way. This is the universe’s way of placing you at the right place, at the right time. Pay attention to the thoughts that you were having just before meeting this person. Were you telling yourself that you were unworthy? That you were not good enough? And that you would never find love? There you have it…Manifested, before your very eyes.
- A feeling of fate, or destiny coming to pass. Yes, this relationship feels very destined, and fated, because – it truly is. But it is not destined in the sense that you are to end up with this person. It is destined in a sense that, you ARE to learn this lesson, you ARE to transmute this pain, and you ARE to grow both wiser, and stronger, through these experience, and all others alike.
If you would like help in determining your own spiritual love connection, then email me today via firstname.lastname@example.org in order to set up a reading booking.
If you appreciate these type of weekly readings, and you would like to invest in my craft, feel free to place a donation via my tumblr page, http://www.spiritualpoet.tumblr.com
Twitter – @spiritualpoet_
Instagram – @spiritualpoetess_
Tumblr – http://www.spiritualpoet.tumblr.com
E – email@example.com
All works published on this site are under strict ownership of the owner, and any re-destribution is strictly prohibited without permission, and necessary credits.